Yu, a subsidiary brand of Micromax has finally released Yureka's successor, a Cyanogen based device, Yuphoria in India, tagged at just Rs 6,999.
The phone will be availble exclusively via Amazon India through flash sales. The first sale is scheduled to be on 28 May, registration for which will commence from today at 5 PM onwards.
The device suppord quick charge feature and an app themer to help you ustomizeypur phone's outlook.
- 5-inch IPS TFT display.
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2 GB RAM.
- Cortex A7 quad core processor.
- Android Lollipop-based Cyanogen OS 12 and Adreno 306 GPU.
- 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410.
- 16 GB inbuilt memory.
- Dual SIM.
- Supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE.
- 8 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5 MP front snapper withf/2.0 aperture, 86 degree wide angle lens
- 2230 mAh battery.
- 8.25 mm thick.
- Weighs 143 grams.
- Colors available will be buffed steel black and champagne gold variants.
- Quick charge ability.